Cancellation of Order before Dispatch of Products by the Company
The Company hereby informs User that User’s receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify the Company’s acceptance of User’s order, nor does it constitute confirmation of the Company’s offer to sell. The Company reserves the right at any time after receipt of User’s order to accept or decline User’s order for any reason. The Company further reserves the right any time after receipt of User’s order, after prior notice to User, to supply less than the quantity User ordered of any item. User’s order will be deemed accepted by the Company upon shipment of products or performance of services that User has ordered as indicated by the Company’s servers. Title to Product and all risk of loss passes to User upon delivery to the common carrier. The Company may require additional verifications or information before accepting any order.
- The Company shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for Products listed at an incorrect price, rebate or refund, or containing any other incorrect information or typographical errors. The Company shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and User’s credit/ debit/ cash card charged. If User’s credit/ debit/ cash card has already been charged for the purchase and User’s order is canceled, the Company shall immediately issue a credit to User’s credit/ debit/ cash card account for the amount of the charge.
- User shall be entitled to cancel an order of any Product, booked on the Website, by placing a “Cancel Order” request, by logging a call with Company’s Customer Care Centre by phone on 044-65456545.
- User shall be entitled to partial refund of Connection/Plan Voucher/ Special Recharge Voucher incase the activation fails due to of negative verification of ID or address connection as per the documents provided by the User. In case the User purchased a bundled offer, the device cost will not be refunded in this case.
“Cancel Order” can be placed anytime after booking of order but before status of order changes into “stock in transit” and “Stock delivered” on the Website. However, the cancellation duration is consider for within a day from the date of order from the customer.
Cancellation of Order after Receipt of Product(s) by User
- No Product purchased from the Website can be returned.
- The User shall ensure that he/she does not accept the delivery of any Product whose original packaging is damaged or tampered in any manner. The User shall check the sealed mark of the Product before accepting.
- The User shall remove seal mark on the Product only post fulfilling all documentation requirements.
- For any Refund or Exchange / Replacement of Product, the relevant provisions of ‘Refund’ and ‘Exchange’ shall apply as given herein.
- In case of Return / Replacement of order after delivery of the Product to User, the User will need to walk in to the Company store whose address is mentioned in the taxed invoice given to the customer post purchase. User will assist and cooperate fully to return the Product with its manuals, booklets, warranty card, accessories, freebies and packing materials or any other thing which were delivered to User along with the Product being returned. At the time of Return / Replacement, the User will be provided with acknowledgement of pick up by the Company’s Representative or InStore. User should retain the said acknowledgment and quote and produce the same in all his/her future communications with the Company in this regard.
All free gifts, in original packing as delivered and unused condition, must be returned along with the Product in case of cancellation of order of the Product with which the free gift(s) is/are given.