Page Layout Design
The grid provides a structured framework for a layout, but it should not limit design or stifle creativity. Rather than forcing you to work rigidly within its confines, the grid layout should work for you, allowing you to dictate the look and feel of your publication. We’re confident you’ll never look back!
By the end of this tutorial you will be able to:
- Understand how basic grid structures are used for page layout.
- Use asymmetrical grids to add interest to your design.
- Work with margins, row and column gaps.
- Understand how to use mixed grids.
- Choose the right grid for your publication and break out of the grid to enhance your design!