In order to accept orders from your customers, you need to choose one or more payment methods for your Telelookz. We recommend you set up at least one of the Telelookz integrated payment integration gateways for your customers to make payments.
A payment gateway is a service that allows your customers to use credit cards, debit cards or net banking for purchases, and processes the transactions securely through a user’s merchant account.
Telelookz supported Payment GatewaysTelelookz currently supports the following payment integration gateways. Each of these gateways allow multiple payment options to be available to your customers during checkout.
For your domestic (Indian) customers:1. DirecPay: We are official partners with DirecPay, a Times of Money company associated with Citibank. They provide one of the best payment aggregator services in India, along with credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Amex), debit card and net banking facilities. DirecPay supports 50+ banks across India. Telelookz’s partnership with DirecPay allows all Telelookz’s customers to enjoy reduced transaction fees and zero setup costs with DirecPay.
2. CCAvenue: We are official partners with CCAvenue. They are the largest payment gateway service provider in India. CCAvenue supports 50 plus banks across India along with 100+ payment options through Credit Card, Debit Card and Net banking facilities.
3. PayU: PayU India is one of the largest payment gateway service providers. PayU offers high success rates and detailed analytics coupled with great customer service and aggressive pricing. PayU payment options include Visa/Mastercard/Diners/Amex credit cards, debit cards, net banking, cash cards and mWallets, IVR payments, and more.
4. PayUMoney: Also a service of PayU India, PayUMoney is designed to be fast and easy to set up, with low transaction fees. PayUMoney has a less exhausting list of requirements in order to acquire a merchant account, so that you can start accepting payments on your website quickly. PayUMoney supports Mastercard, Visa, debit cards, and net banking.
For International/Non-Indian customers or businesses:1. PayPal: PayPal allows merchants to sell to customers from all around the world. With a PayPal business account, you can accept PayPal account payments as well as credit card payments (MasterCard, Visa, Amex, and Discover Card).
Payment Gateway Commercials
- All Domestic payments credits on D+2 days
- Given plans are applicable for only registered companies with current account
- AMC need to be renewal every year with the aggregator
- Site Payment legal content need to be provided by client
- All Integration will be done once the PG aggregator releases the salt key which is based on your site readiness
- Domestic & International PG only based on the RBI recommended products
- International Gateway supports for open source platform & plug n play
- Before PG please ensure site readiness & Cart facility