Primary Rate Interface (PRI) is a service that provides connection of up to 30 voice channels to an enterprise EPABX on a single line. Each channel can be configured for incoming, outgoing or both.
- Eliminates cost of individual dedicated lines
- Designed to allow digital transmission of voice and data on E1 connectivity, resulting in better quality and higher speed
- Direct Inward Dialing (DID), and Direct Outward Dialing (DOD)
- Allows a generous number of standard and optional features to work with the service, especially Caller ID
- Extension-wise Billing on PRI provides the user with the capability to track usage on each PBX extension and control the cost